Published on [Permalink]

I am currently waiting to hear back from work on whether I’ll be going back to Europe to bring one of our jets back to the US. They wanted me to go Sep 8-16 but had plans for Sep 8 & 9, so hoping they’ll let me go Sep 10-18

✍️ Reply by email

✴️ Also on Micro.blog